The 2018 Edition of Police, Crimes and Offenses and Motor Vehicle Laws of Virginia is now available for you to download as an eBook and a mobile application.
Your license includes a mobile application that allows you to quickly access the following:
- Fully searchable version of Police, Crimes and Offenses and Motor Vehicle Laws of Virginia
- Access the licensed version of the eBook to browse the table contents and quickly jump to a section of the code
- Blue Notes (law enforcement field tips)
- Legal Changes
- Miranda warning
Click here for instructions on how to download and begin using your app.
Your Login ID: Your e-mail address registered with us
Your Password: Your Blue360 Media Password (If logging in for the first time, you may need to create a new password)
Your license includes an eBook, which allows for the following:
- Access when you are not connected to the Internet
- Fully searchable version of Police, Crimes and Offenses and Motor Vehicle Laws
- Browse and navigate the publication electronically
- Take notes, highlight sections, and print using your eReader
About the 2018 Edition
The 2018 legislative activity in Virginia impacted over 250 statutory sections. Highlights of changes to the law include:
- Provisions that a practitioner may issue a written certification for the use of cannabidiol oil or THC-A oil for the treatment or alleviation of symptoms of a condition or disease determined by the practitioner to benefit from such use.
- Provisions related to the confidentiality of victim telephone numbers and email addresses in criminal cases.
- Amendment clarifying that a retired law enforcement officer shall surrender his proof of consultation to carry a concealed handgun when he or she returns to work as a law enforcement officer.