The Florida Criminal Justice Sourcebook combines the material found in the Florida Criminal Law and Motor Vehicle Handbook with the Florida Criminal Jury Instructions Handbook, plus additional statutes and court rules, so that criminal justice professionals have everything they need to enforce and defend the law in one convenient volume. This ultimate Florida criminal justice resource provides many features:
- Florida criminal and motor vehicle statutes commonly used by police departments, sheriff's offices, prosecutors, and defense attorneys.
- Select legislative summaries prepared by professional legal analysts.
- Florida Criminal Jury Instructions with penalties and interpretive decisions explaining the elements and offenses.
- Legal Guidelines by Gus Beckstrom, presenting a concise overview of criminal procedure.
- Glossaries of common Spanish and Haitian Creole phrases—useful in situations involving motor vehicle stops, search and seizure, arrest, and injury.
- Comprehensive, professionally prepared index.
This title is used widely throughout the state at training academies and in college-level law enforcement and criminal justice classes.