- Texas Criminal & Traffic Procedural Manual 2022-2023 Edition
- Current Edition: 2022-2023
- Release Date: June 15, 2022
- Est. Next Edition Date: June 30, 2023
- Volumes: 1
- Pages Count: 1220
Authors Holtz and Spencer take an innovative approach to the study and practical application of the cases and statutes for the laws of arrest, search and seizure.
Regular Price: $76.00
- Texas Criminal and Traffic Law Manual - 2021-2022 Edition
- Current Edition: 2021-2022
- Release Date: October 12, 2021
- Est. Next Edition Date: October 31, 2023
Features a comprehensive presentation of the Texas Penal Code, Transportation Code, Code of Criminal Procedure and select provisions of related statutes that law enforcement professionals use most often.
Regular Price: $72.00
- Blue Essentials: Texas Criminal Law Quick Guide 1st Edition
- Current Edition: 1st
- Release Date: December 15, 2021
- Est. Next Edition Date: October 31, 2022
- Volumes: 1
Law enforcement officers need quick access to accurate information on scene. This spiral pocket-size Blue Essentials: Texas Criminal Law Quick Guide lists Elements for each chargeable Offense Against the Person and Offense Against Property in Texas. Use this cheat sheet for each Offense, and then read the Texas Criminal and Traffic Law Maunual, when the full text of the statutes or annotations are needed.
Regular Price: $29.95
- Civil Process for Texas - 2022 Edition
- Current Edition: 2022
- Release Date: May 31, 2022
- Est. Next Edition Date: May 31, 2023
- Volumes: 1
- Pages Count: 300
Designed for ease-of-use and quick reference, the handbook provides users with a practical guide to the service of civil documents. In meticulous format, Mr. Steinsiek provides the process and legal framework which has influenced the interpretation and application of the law, along with practical tips for those serving civil process. See the Product Description for additional details.
Regular Price: $56.00
- Texas Penal Code: Peace Officer's Field Manual and Study Guide - 2021-2022 Edition
- Release Date: November 19, 2021
- Est. Next Edition Date: November 30, 2023
The Texas Penal Study Guide and Workbook: An Officer’s guide to understanding and working with the Texas Penal Code represents the primary source of penal offenses utilized by peace officers to report prohibited conduct as violations of law. Law enforcement students have a definite need to understand the relevant elements of conduct that constitute violations and the punishment the defendant/actor is subject to upon being adjudged guilty.
Titles One through Three; are important to “set the standard” of goals and objectives of the penal code, the provisions that guide in the application of the criminal laws of this state. However, officer’s and students should also clearly note the objectives of the penal code include “safeguarding conduct that is not criminal” therefore, the study of the legal concepts of “defense of prosecution” and the “exception” in the application of the various provisions of the law is warranted.
Regular Price: $42.00
- Texas Controlled Substances Sourcebook 2021-2022 Edition
- Current Edition: 2020-2021
- Release Date: October 29, 2021
- Est. Next Edition Date: October 29, 2023
- Volumes: 1
- Pages Count: 130
*Shipping to PO Box not available
The Texas Controlled Substance Sourcebook is a field manual and study guide designed to educate about the laws of controlled substances in Texas.
Regular Price: $39.00
Thank you for choosing to subscribe to our Blue360 Media Plus Easy Pay Plan. To activate your order, please read and agree to the terms and conditions below
- You agree to place your credit card or payment information on file with Blue360 Media's credit card processor and you are authorizing automatic payments.
- Charges, Payment & Taxes. Payment will be charged to your chosen payment method at confirmation of purchase and at the start of every new billing period, unless cancelled in accordance with the returns and refunds section below. If we do not receive payment or if your credit card is expired or declined, you must provide a new payment method within 15 business days or pay the remaining subscription balance via another arranged payment method. To change or update your payment information, please call us at 844-599-2887. If no payment is received, electronic access may be suspended until payment has been rendered. All charges must be paid within 30 days of the invoice date. The subscriber is responsible for all applicable taxes unless tax exempt. If you fail to pay the applicable charges within 30 days, you may be responsible for applicable late fees and any other fees associated with collections.
- Automatic Renewal. You understand that your subscription will automatically renew each year on the anniversary of your original purchase. If your order included Print, you will be shipped your publication automatically with no action on your part. You will receive a notification from us alerting you to your renewal subscription. At this time, you may change your order information or cancel your subscription at no cost to you as long as your cancellation is received prior to your renewal date. Otherwise, the your order is subject to the Returns and Refunds section below.
- Returns and Refunds. You may return a print product to us within 30 days of the original shipment date if the product does not meet your expectations. Note, however, that eBook and mobile app charges are not refundable once downloaded. Contact Support@blue360media.com for information regarding our return and refund policies. If you cancel your subscription after the allotted 30-days, you will still be responsible for the monthly charges until the end of your original Monthly Payment Subscription Term. If you return or cancel within 30 days of shipment, you will receive full credit for the purchase price, less shipping and handling fees. For any returns, a 20% restocking fee may be charged. No credit will be given for returns more than 30 days after shipment.
- Shipping Charges. Standard shipping charges are included on your invoice or may be included in your monthly rate if you chose a monthly payment plan. Additional shipping charges will be added for expedited shipments made at your request and for international product delivery, however, these services are not available for First Access subscribers as they will be shipped immediately upon publication. International product and expedited shipments will be charged at the current shipper rate.
Please review our full Publication Terms and Return Policy Located Here.