- Police Crimes and Offenses & Motor Vehicle Laws of Virginia 2022 Edition
- Current Edition: 2022
- Release Date: September 9, 2022
- Est. Next Edition Date: September 30, 2023
- Volumes: 2
- Pages Count: 2278 (Vol. 1) ; 1476 (Vol 2)
A two-volume, fully annotated set that now includes an eBook and a mobile application, this comprehensive code reference features the full text of Virginia’s Codes governing Crimes and Offenses, Criminal Procedure, Motor Vehicles, Traffic and Highways, and hundreds of selected other provisions in statutes relating to the administration of law enforcement and criminal and civil justice.
Regular Price: $177.00
- Virginia Criminal & Traffic Law Manual 2022 Edition
- Current Edition: 2022
- Release Date: August 26, 2022
- Est. Next Edition Date: August 31, 2023
- Volumes: 1
- Pages Count: 2418
The Virginia Criminal and Traffic Law Manual contains a comprehensive cover of Crimes and Offenses, Criminal Procedure, Motor Vehicles, Health, Prisons, Juvenile Justice, and several additional titles used daily by law enforcement and legal professionals. The Manual’s eBook and mobile application also contain confession, search and seizure, and arrest guidelines.
Regular Price: $79.00
- Virginia Criminal & Traffic Law Field Guide 2022-2023 Edition
- Current Edition: 2022-2023
- Release Date: July 14, 2022
- Est. Next Edition Date: July 31, 2023
- Volumes: 1
- Pages Count: 470
Clearly and concisely presents summaries of the material elements, section numbers and penalties of the most important and commonly used criminal and motor vehicle laws of Virginia.
Regular Price: $43.00
- Virginia Search & Seizure Law Enforcement for Officers 14th Edition
- Current Edition: 14th
- Release Date: June 10, 2022
- Est. Next Edition Date: June 30, 2023
- Volumes: 1
- Pages Count: 278
Features a critical analysis and application of the Fourth Amendment and Virginia laws of Arrest, Search and Seizure.
Regular Price: $44.00
Thank you for choosing to subscribe to our Blue360 Media Plus Easy Pay Plan. To activate your order, please read and agree to the terms and conditions below
- You agree to place your credit card or payment information on file with Blue360 Media's credit card processor and you are authorizing automatic payments.
- Charges, Payment & Taxes. Payment will be charged to your chosen payment method at confirmation of purchase and at the start of every new billing period, unless cancelled in accordance with the returns and refunds section below. If we do not receive payment or if your credit card is expired or declined, you must provide a new payment method within 15 business days or pay the remaining subscription balance via another arranged payment method. To change or update your payment information, please call us at 844-599-2887. If no payment is received, electronic access may be suspended until payment has been rendered. All charges must be paid within 30 days of the invoice date. The subscriber is responsible for all applicable taxes unless tax exempt. If you fail to pay the applicable charges within 30 days, you may be responsible for applicable late fees and any other fees associated with collections.
- Automatic Renewal. You understand that your subscription will automatically renew each year on the anniversary of your original purchase. If your order included Print, you will be shipped your publication automatically with no action on your part. You will receive a notification from us alerting you to your renewal subscription. At this time, you may change your order information or cancel your subscription at no cost to you as long as your cancellation is received prior to your renewal date. Otherwise, the your order is subject to the Returns and Refunds section below.
- Returns and Refunds. You may return a print product to us within 30 days of the original shipment date if the product does not meet your expectations. Note, however, that eBook and mobile app charges are not refundable once downloaded. Contact Support@blue360media.com for information regarding our return and refund policies. If you cancel your subscription after the allotted 30-days, you will still be responsible for the monthly charges until the end of your original Monthly Payment Subscription Term. If you return or cancel within 30 days of shipment, you will receive full credit for the purchase price, less shipping and handling fees. For any returns, a 20% restocking fee may be charged. No credit will be given for returns more than 30 days after shipment.
- Shipping Charges. Standard shipping charges are included on your invoice or may be included in your monthly rate if you chose a monthly payment plan. Additional shipping charges will be added for expedited shipments made at your request and for international product delivery, however, these services are not available for First Access subscribers as they will be shipped immediately upon publication. International product and expedited shipments will be charged at the current shipper rate.
Please review our full Publication Terms and Return Policy Located Here.