Items 1-10 of 56
- Law Enforcement Leadership in the Midst of Change
- Current Edition: 1st
- Release Date: August 22, 2022
- Est. Next Edition Date: August 31, 2023
- Volumes: 1
- Pages Count: 180
Law Enforcement Leadership in the Midst of Change addresses why operational personnel are effective in their jobs, but, when promoted, are rarely effective as leaders. Why is it exemplary individuals at the operational level become indecisive and detached from their responsibilities?
Law Enforcement Leadership in the Midst of Change examines why this happens, and what we can do about it personally, within our organizations, and within the law enforcement
- Everything You Need to Know About Police Firearms Training... From Grip to Gear
- Current Edition: First
- Release Date: July 13, 2022
The primary focus of this book is the handgun, although much of what is presented can also be applied to shoulder weapons. The information presented herein will prove valuable in keeping you, or the people you are charged with training, safe. If there is some shred of information here that keeps one of the good guys or gals safe in time of need, I feel I have accomplished my goal.
Training might be best described as teaching a skill or type of behavior. In police firearms training, our focus needs to be on preparing men and women how to prevail in a deadly force encounter. Don’t lose track of what our real mission is and keep your eye on the ball. – Mike Boyle
- Law Enforcement Leadership, Management & Supervision 1st Edition
- Current Edition: 1st
- Release Date: October 22, 2021
- Est. Next Edition Date: October 31, 2022
- Volumes: 1
Written by Dr. Jones, Lt. (Ret.) and Deputy Chief (Ret.) Blackledge, Law Enforcement Leadership, Management & Supervision provides a robust mix of theory and practical application for current and aspiring sergeants, lieutenants - and those who aspire to higher command. Jones and Blackledge include best practices, along with illustrative case examples and self-assessments.
Regular Price: $49.00
- The Art of Policing
- Current Edition: 1
- Pages Count: 212
Learn to leverage the brilliant strategies of Sun Tzu, the most renowned tactician in history.
Rooted in universal philosophical and psychological principles that hold true and can be applied to todays modern policing.
- How to Really, Really Write Those Boring Police Reports
- Current Edition: Second
- Volumes: 1
- Pages Count: 136
Newly updated and expanded to include:
Important insights into new policing trends
New information on Emotional Intelligence & Police Leadership
Self-testing questions for improved learning and increased retention
Enhanced graphics for increased understanding and Tips for improving Community Relations, interactions between officers and overall communication.
Regular Price: $23.95
Thank you for choosing to subscribe to our Blue360 Media Plus Easy Pay Plan. To activate your order, please read and agree to the terms and conditions below
- You agree to place your credit card or payment information on file with Blue360 Media's credit card processor and you are authorizing automatic payments.
- Charges, Payment & Taxes. Payment will be charged to your chosen payment method at confirmation of purchase and at the start of every new billing period, unless cancelled in accordance with the returns and refunds section below. If we do not receive payment or if your credit card is expired or declined, you must provide a new payment method within 15 business days or pay the remaining subscription balance via another arranged payment method. To change or update your payment information, please call us at 844-599-2887. If no payment is received, electronic access may be suspended until payment has been rendered. All charges must be paid within 30 days of the invoice date. The subscriber is responsible for all applicable taxes unless tax exempt. If you fail to pay the applicable charges within 30 days, you may be responsible for applicable late fees and any other fees associated with collections.
- Automatic Renewal. You understand that your subscription will automatically renew each year on the anniversary of your original purchase. If your order included Print, you will be shipped your publication automatically with no action on your part. You will receive a notification from us alerting you to your renewal subscription. At this time, you may change your order information or cancel your subscription at no cost to you as long as your cancellation is received prior to your renewal date. Otherwise, the your order is subject to the Returns and Refunds section below.
- Returns and Refunds. You may return a print product to us within 30 days of the original shipment date if the product does not meet your expectations. Note, however, that eBook and mobile app charges are not refundable once downloaded. Contact Support@blue360media.com for information regarding our return and refund policies. If you cancel your subscription after the allotted 30-days, you will still be responsible for the monthly charges until the end of your original Monthly Payment Subscription Term. If you return or cancel within 30 days of shipment, you will receive full credit for the purchase price, less shipping and handling fees. For any returns, a 20% restocking fee may be charged. No credit will be given for returns more than 30 days after shipment.
- Shipping Charges. Standard shipping charges are included on your invoice or may be included in your monthly rate if you chose a monthly payment plan. Additional shipping charges will be added for expedited shipments made at your request and for international product delivery, however, these services are not available for First Access subscribers as they will be shipped immediately upon publication. International product and expedited shipments will be charged at the current shipper rate.
Please review our full Publication Terms and Return Policy Located Here.