- Processing Under Pressure - 3rd Edition
- Current Edition: Third
- Release Date: April 30, 2022
- Volumes: 1
- Pages Count: 350
Get an understandable, practical look at the pressurized world of law enforcement and the impact of stress on mental and physical performance.
Regular Price: $41.95
- Preparing for an Active Shooter Threat - The Law Enforcement Response Plan 2020 Edition
- Current Edition: 2020
- Release Date: June 29, 2020
- Volumes: 1
This book is a guide to training and preparing to respond to active threats, commonly manifest as an active shooter, and an introduction to tactics to defeat an active threat and direct post- incident investigation of an active threat incident. Written by law enforcement to serve small and midsize police departments and sheriffs’ offices, school districts, fire services, and community leaders. We recognize that approximately 97% of the nation’s 13,000-plus general service police departments and sheriffs’ offices serve communities of 100,000 people or less, and about two-thirds of America’s law enforcement agencies serve communities of 10,000 or fewer people.
Regular Price: $35.00
- A First Responder's Guide to Providing Services to Special Needs Citizens - First Edition
- Current Edition: First Edition
- Release Date: April 5, 2019
- Volumes: 1
- Pages Count: 200(estimated)
This publication delves into the defining characteristics of the most common disabilities encountered by law enforcement and public safety professionals, be they physical, developmental, or behavioral / emotional.
Regular Price: $40.00
- Effective Law Enforcement Report Writing
- Current Edition: 2016
- Volumes: 1
- Pages Count: 325
Easy-to-Use Reference Guide that will aid any professional in documenting an official report and testifying in court using that report. The guide includes practice questions, problems and exercises for law enforcement trainers and criminal justice educators to use for testing purposes or for those preparing to take a promotional exam. See below for a full description and table of contents.
Regular Price: $36.00
Thank you for choosing to subscribe to our Blue360 Media Plus Easy Pay Plan. To activate your order, please read and agree to the terms and conditions below
- You agree to place your credit card or payment information on file with Blue360 Media's credit card processor and you are authorizing automatic payments.
- Charges, Payment & Taxes. Payment will be charged to your chosen payment method at confirmation of purchase and at the start of every new billing period, unless cancelled in accordance with the returns and refunds section below. If we do not receive payment or if your credit card is expired or declined, you must provide a new payment method within 15 business days or pay the remaining subscription balance via another arranged payment method. To change or update your payment information, please call us at 844-599-2887. If no payment is received, electronic access may be suspended until payment has been rendered. All charges must be paid within 30 days of the invoice date. The subscriber is responsible for all applicable taxes unless tax exempt. If you fail to pay the applicable charges within 30 days, you may be responsible for applicable late fees and any other fees associated with collections.
- Automatic Renewal. You understand that your subscription will automatically renew each year on the anniversary of your original purchase. If your order included Print, you will be shipped your publication automatically with no action on your part. You will receive a notification from us alerting you to your renewal subscription. At this time, you may change your order information or cancel your subscription at no cost to you as long as your cancellation is received prior to your renewal date. Otherwise, the your order is subject to the Returns and Refunds section below.
- Returns and Refunds. You may return a print product to us within 30 days of the original shipment date if the product does not meet your expectations. Note, however, that eBook and mobile app charges are not refundable once downloaded. Contact Support@blue360media.com for information regarding our return and refund policies. If you cancel your subscription after the allotted 30-days, you will still be responsible for the monthly charges until the end of your original Monthly Payment Subscription Term. If you return or cancel within 30 days of shipment, you will receive full credit for the purchase price, less shipping and handling fees. For any returns, a 20% restocking fee may be charged. No credit will be given for returns more than 30 days after shipment.
- Shipping Charges. Standard shipping charges are included on your invoice or may be included in your monthly rate if you chose a monthly payment plan. Additional shipping charges will be added for expedited shipments made at your request and for international product delivery, however, these services are not available for First Access subscribers as they will be shipped immediately upon publication. International product and expedited shipments will be charged at the current shipper rate.
Please review our full Publication Terms and Return Policy Located Here.