- The Drug and Alcohol Impaired Driver 3rd Edition (2020)
- Current Edition: 3rd
- Release Date: October 27, 2020
- Volumes: 1
Blue360o Media is pleased to introduce the third Blue360° Media Edition of The Drug and Alcohol Impaired Driver. Available in both print and eBook formats, The Drug and Alcohol Impaired Driver is a police officer’s comprehensive manual for DUI enforcement from initial stop through trial, updated to include the latest developments in marijuana legalization and drug and alcohol laws and cases.
Regular Price: $50.00
- Best Practices for School Safety 1st Edition
- Current Edition: 2020
- Est. Next Edition Date: July 17, 2020
This book is intended to be an actionable safety guide for schools and to provide educators, law enforcement officials, and community stakeholders with the desired strategies that are consistent with industry standards and best practices. In doing so, the hope is that this guidance may also provide a sense of comfort for students and their parents who rely on educators and police to provide a safe and secure educational experience for their children.
Regular Price: $45.00
- K9 Officer's Legal Handbook Third Edition
- Current Edition: Third
- Volumes: 0
- Pages Count: 0
From searches, seizures and warrants to admissibility of evidence and unique issues commonly faced by K9 officers on the witness stand, K9 Officer's Legal Handbook is an authoritative and concise reference. The new Blue360° Media Edition includes a wholly revised section on medical and recreational marijuana.
Regular Price: $50.00
Thank you for choosing to subscribe to our Blue360 Media Plus Easy Pay Plan. To activate your order, please read and agree to the terms and conditions below
- You agree to place your credit card or payment information on file with Blue360 Media's credit card processor and you are authorizing automatic payments.
- Charges, Payment & Taxes. Payment will be charged to your chosen payment method at confirmation of purchase and at the start of every new billing period, unless cancelled in accordance with the returns and refunds section below. If we do not receive payment or if your credit card is expired or declined, you must provide a new payment method within 15 business days or pay the remaining subscription balance via another arranged payment method. To change or update your payment information, please call us at 844-599-2887. If no payment is received, electronic access may be suspended until payment has been rendered. All charges must be paid within 30 days of the invoice date. The subscriber is responsible for all applicable taxes unless tax exempt. If you fail to pay the applicable charges within 30 days, you may be responsible for applicable late fees and any other fees associated with collections.
- Automatic Renewal. You understand that your subscription will automatically renew each year on the anniversary of your original purchase. If your order included Print, you will be shipped your publication automatically with no action on your part. You will receive a notification from us alerting you to your renewal subscription. At this time, you may change your order information or cancel your subscription at no cost to you as long as your cancellation is received prior to your renewal date. Otherwise, the your order is subject to the Returns and Refunds section below.
- Returns and Refunds. You may return a print product to us within 30 days of the original shipment date if the product does not meet your expectations. Note, however, that eBook and mobile app charges are not refundable once downloaded. Contact Support@blue360media.com for information regarding our return and refund policies. If you cancel your subscription after the allotted 30-days, you will still be responsible for the monthly charges until the end of your original Monthly Payment Subscription Term. If you return or cancel within 30 days of shipment, you will receive full credit for the purchase price, less shipping and handling fees. For any returns, a 20% restocking fee may be charged. No credit will be given for returns more than 30 days after shipment.
- Shipping Charges. Standard shipping charges are included on your invoice or may be included in your monthly rate if you chose a monthly payment plan. Additional shipping charges will be added for expedited shipments made at your request and for international product delivery, however, these services are not available for First Access subscribers as they will be shipped immediately upon publication. International product and expedited shipments will be charged at the current shipper rate.
Please review our full Publication Terms and Return Policy Located Here.